Monday, January 18, 2010

A new beginning. (again)

Today is my first official day in college.


To start it off, the lecturer that was SUPPOSED to attend my first class which was at 10am vanished. But apparently he posted a little notice on the Taylors Online thingamajig a few days back but apparently nobody read it. (because those who did didn't turn up, obviously). So can't blame him.

And there was this heavy task of answering 4 deep questions, which are:

1) What does communication mean to you? Example?

2) What does mass communication mean to you? Example?

3) Why did you choose this course?

4) What is your aspiration?

Having only used my brains during a handful of occasions in the past 5 months, I have to admit that I hesitated slightly as I was contemplating on how am I to answer those four cryptic questions which required more than just a sentence as an answer in such a limited amount of time. But eventually I did it anyway so its no big deal.

Don't ask me what my answers were, can't remember a page long essay. But I remember it being slightly repetitive though. Not that it was for my finals anyway so no big.

And tomorrow, we venture into day two!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com