Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Mememe.



These, my friends, are the Monster® Turbine™ Pro Gold Professional In-Ear Speakers™

Probably one of the best earphones you can get out there. And based on various reviews, it does perform as good as it looks. Hence it being called "In-Ear Speakers" instead of earphones.

Because generally speakers > earphones and blah.

But as we all know, good stuff don't come cheap.

When I first saw these babies online, they were priced at 299.95.

Slightly on the steep side but it's understandable since what you pay for is what you get.

It was then I realized that the price I was looking at was too good to be true. 299.95 for a pair of earspeakers which name even SOUNDS expensive?

Yeah, who am I kidding, of course the price wasn't in Malaysian ringgit. Ignorant me.

Instead it was in horrendous USD.

Which would sum up the price tag to a sexy Rm1,019.38.

BLEARGHGHEHGAHSIHIODEWOIDASOIDKNUNCHUCKSUDOKU.

Errr..

Thank you mom and dad! :D

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com