Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stuck in a waist-deep pool of pig faeces; literally.

Because today is definitely not my day.

Within a period of 24 hours, I have SOMEHOW managed to:
  1. Lose my clear folder which contained my official SPM slip and other important documents.
  2. Get stuck in a traffic jam which made a 15 minute drive take 80 minutes instead.
Not to mention the credit card reader thing in Taylors College Petaling Jaya didn't want to accept my mom's 10k payment for some unknown grotesque reason. (4 different credit cards from 2 different banks cant be wrong, right?) So my mom called up the card's customer service to inquire about her card's current status and whether it's having any problems. After having a long chat with the person on the line and passing the phone back and forth to the cashier, we gave up and told the councilor to give my mom a call when (and if) the machine gets fixed.

Wasted an hour right there, but registration was a breeze though.

Speaking of customer service, here's a cute lil' comic strip that best describes them.


Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com