Monday, August 02, 2010

Season 2 : Episode 1

I almost died from tiredness after coming back from college.


So tired, took my first nap after a long, long time.

Body please adjust to the new biological clock before I combine my regular amounts of sleep with long naps that would increase the risk of me being a victim of cardiovascular diseases. <--- clicky!

Introduced to two new subjects today, which were Psychology and Communication Research Methods.

The latter of which almost left me dumbfounded after the hour long (dry) lecture if I didn't decide to review the lecture notes later on when I got home.

But that's all good, as long as I get warmed up and get all my gears oiled up and running again, this semester should go along smoothly.

I hope.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com