Friday, August 13, 2010

Consideration.

I love my coursemates.


Because a very very small fraction of them are so bloody irritating.

Especially the ones who speak for the sake of speaking.

Talk for the sake of talking.

Being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

And when that happens, I'd try so very hard to mentally tune out the 100db's of blabber jabber, but even before I could, the lecturer would've already paused just to get them to zip their blabbermouths.

Which is just as effective as using a spoon to commit murder- redundant.

Do take note that just because it's a minuscule fraction out of the whole class, that doesn't mean you should start underestimating their capabilities, oh no no.

Take the cili padi for example; the smaller they are, the more lethal it is.

Same scenario here.

Describing them as someone possessing a mentality of a 5 year old child who's suffering from the attention deficit disorder whilst being high on steroids is probably one of the closest ways you could describe them.

But I bet they'll take that as a compliment anyway. Ugh.

Thank God i'd be branching out to my respective major next semester, which means (hopefully) they would be out of my sight, and thus, out of my mind.




You know who you are.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com