Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leeeeeeeeeeeee.

If half past dead was a feeling, that would be exactly how I was earlier on today.


Why?

I was so gungho to conquer Broga Hills in Semenyih without a day's worth of sleep, that's why.

Oh god the aftereffects of the climb was horrible. :(

I could barely open my eyes while I was driving (don't start criticizing me for that) which at one point during the drive home my brain actually went into autopilot mode for an astounding 5 seconds.

Which means I literally wasn't aware of my surrounding for 5 odd seconds. And I actually had to 'wake up' from it. (DON'T START WITH ME)

Came back home and slept for 6 hours and I still feel groggy ugh.

Can't wait for tomorrow, which is when the aftermath of the climb sets in - jelly legs!

Woohoo!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com