Friday, June 25, 2010

Sigh.

I'm tired.


I'm depressed.

I'm starving.

What have I done to deserve all of that?

You were supposed to take the pain away, and not jab it straight into me.

I never asked for anything from you, and this is what I get in return?

Pain?

Agony?

Suffering?

Everybody has their own breaking point.

The point where you close your eyes and question your Creator what made you deserve this.

The point where you question yourself how did it get this wildly out of hand.

The point where you truly start to think about the current situation you're in.

The massive shitstorm you're in.

Thinking about whether its worth all the anguish and misery.

Thinking, questioning, contemplating over one very fundamental question.

Is this all worth it?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com